XTRATUF | MAR 11, 21
1. Shred a russet potato. Sean with seasoning salt. Make into patty. Fry in oil.
2. Mince prawns and salmon. Mix with egg and panko. Make into a patty. Fry in oil. Baste with butter.
3. Make packet hollandaise according to instructions.
4. Wilt spinach.
5. Poach egg for 3 minutes in boiling water.
6. Assemble. Top with spring onion and smoked paprika.
About the Author: @castandiron
Teddy Cosco is a passionate outdoorsman, enthusiastic camp cook, and sometimes-lucky fly fisherman. Exploring the tundra via floatplane, fishing off the Alaskan coast, and camping throughout the PNW, the Whitehorse-born now-Vancouverite grew up with the outdoors in his blood.