Our Legacy boot paired with original designs by two young Alaskan fisherman, born and inspired by the wilderness of Alaska and the sustainable fisheries of the North Pacific. Salmon Sisters products are designed in Alaska, inspired by nautical tradition, and made for a community of fishermen, adventurers, and ocean enthusiasts. Salmon Sisters strives to make their garments the ones you dress up, dress down, and get dirty because they're just too cool and comfy to take off.
Our inspiration from the ocean runs deep. Featuring all the Legacy boot elements we rely on for our work on the water, the puffin collection comes alive with our favorite seabirds, who are some of Alaska's finest fishermen themselves. Like our fishing community, the horned and tufted puffin spend much of their lives at sea. From the boat, we spot them in colonies nesting on coastal islands and diving from cliffs to gain speed for flight, bouncing off the waves to gain altitude, using their big fit for propulsion, and diving deep down into the water to catch fish. Puffins make us smile as they fly past - their colorful beaks full of herring lined up neatly crosswise, their busy wingbeats, and animated characteristics always inspire us to hustle ? there are fish to catch, work to do! ?The Salmon Sisters
Shop the entire Puffin Collection here.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- 100% Waterproof
- Slip-Resistant Chevron Outsole
- Acid Chemical Resistant
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13
- Dual Outside and Inside Logos
- Exclusive Salmon Sister Liner Print
- Shaft Circumference is 11 inches and was taken from a size 7. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Designed Specifically for a Women's Fit
- Approximately 5.3lbs