Some wouldn’t be able to make it through a workday without deck boots while others might not even realize just how badly they could use a good pair of deck boots a handful of times each year. Deck boots are to Alaska what Bean Boots are to Maine or flip-flops are to Florida, they’re a way of life. And XTRATUF® Deck Boots have long been the favorite of Alaskans and their brutally wet weather.
The gentlemen at Huckberry teamed up with Xtratuf for a limited-edition Camo trim colorway on XTRATUF's flagship 6″ Deck Boot and it will keep your feet dry no matter how treacherous the weather is. And sometimes it’s not all about staying dry. I wear these while fishing here in Florida so I don’t slip on the wet boat deck AND so my feet don’t get crazy sunburned.
Let’s check out the Huckberry x XTRATUF 6″ Deck Boot collaboration so you can get a feel for this excellent release:
Full features of this Huckberry x XTRATUF 6″ Deck Boot collaboration include:
- Exclusive Huckberry camo colorway with orange pull tabs
- 100% waterproof
- Signature chevron sole stays grippy, even in the most treacherous conditions
- Low-cut design and pull tabs for easy on and off
- Highly flexible construction for increased range of motion
- Lightweight Xpresscool lining made with moisture-wicking neoprene keeps your feet cool and dry for all-day comfort
You can purchase these limited-edition Huckberry x XTRATUF® 6″ Deck Boots by following any of the links above or hitting that ‘shop now’ button below. And if you’d prefer a solid color vs. this limited camo pattern you can check out all of the 6″ XTRATUF® Deck Boots here.